Swimava Product & Safety Guides
Guides! Our focus is on early infant activity and development with your infant’s health and safety as our highest priority. Please read our Safety Guide in full prior to using any new Swimava Product (it contains important information about safe and proper use). Check your email for our latest Safety Guide following any purchase and contact us if you have any questions. You can also download our Swimava Safety Guide in PDF format here:
Our Safety Guide Must Be Read In Full Prior To Using Swimava
Never leave your infant unattended when using any Swimava Product.
Always remain within arm’s reach of your infant.
Safety Product Life of your new Swimava is 17 months following date of purchase. For safety reasons, do not use your Swimava after the 17 month product life has expired and dispose of safely.
G1 Starter Ring Suitable for infants up to 18 months. Minimum weight 5.5kg (12lbs) – Maximum weight 13kg (29lbs).
- Suitable for infants up to 18 months. Minimun weight 5.5kg (12bs), maximum weight 13kg (29lbs).
- Use only under competent adult supervision.
- Consult a pediatrician for suitability of this product for your infant before use.
- This item is not a life preserver and will not protect against drowning.
- Never leave an infant unattended while using any Swimava product.
- Always remain within arm’s reach.
- Handles are for infant use only. Never use the infant handles on the
- Starter Ring to lift your infant in or out of the water.
- For use in shallow water only. Never take an infant into water where the caregiver cannot easily touch bottom.
- Prior to placing the Swimava Starter Ring on your infant put the ring completely under water for 60 seconds and check for any air bubbles indicating leakage.
- Keep all Swimava products away from sharp or pointed objects, any sources of heat, and extended direct sunlight in to avoid damage.
- Regularly inspect the Swimava Starter Ring for any damage/punctures that could lead to deflation while in use.
- Use only mild soap and warm water to clean this product. Do not pressure-wash this product and avoid use of any cleaning detergents, especially abrasives and bleach.
G2 Baby Body Ring Suitable for infants 12 months+. Maximum weight 18kg .
Safety Product Life of your Swimava
The product life of your new Swimava is 17 months following date of purchase. For safety reasons, do not use your Swimava after the 17 month product life has expired and dispose of safely.
Swimava Safety Standards Passed
- ISO 8124.1-2000, MOD
- Japan Toy Safety standard Part 3:2002
- U.S.Federal Hazardous Substances Act 16 CFR 1500.48/1500.49/1500.44/1501
- U.S. Federal Hazardous Substances Act, 16 CFR 1500.44 and ASTM F963-08
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA 2008/H.R.4040), Title 1 Section 101
- EN13138 – 1:2008
- European Council Directive 94/62/EC – Article 11
- Short Chained Chlorinated Paraffin (SCCP)
- Entry 51 & 52 of Regulation (EC) No 552/2009 amending Annex XVII of REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (previously restricted under Directive 2005/84/EC) – Phthalates content
- Entry No.23 of Annex XVII of REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 amended by Commission Regulation (EU) No 835/2012 and (EU) No 494/2011 – Cadmium (Cd)
- DEHA and DINA
- EN71 Part 1: 2011 – Mechanical and Physical Properties (excluding labelling requirements)
- EN71 Part 2: 2011 – Flammability
- EN71 – 3: 2013 under European Directive 2009/48/EC – Migration of certain elements
Swimava Safety Reports
The product life of your new Swimava is 17 months following date of purchase.
Our products are of the highest quality and meet the required safefy standards for Japan, Korea, Europe, Canada and the U.S. Please contact us to receive a copy of the full report.